A supplication for the dead on Eid al-Adha written 2021, supplications for the deceased on Eid al-Adha are the supplications that Muslims look for on the feast, the feast is an opportunity to remember those who are absent from relatives and loved ones, and to pray for them with mercy and forgiveness, as it is in need of supplication all the time, so the contents site is interested in including Some of the aphoristic supplications for the deceased, the dead undoubtedly benefit from the supplications of his family, friends and others for him, and in this article there are prayers for the deceased on Eid al-Adha.
- 1 A prayer for the dead on Eid al-Adha written 2021
- 2 Prayers for the deceased on Eid al-Adha
- 3 A prayer for the dead on the first day of Eid
- 4 The best supplication for deceased parents on Eid al-Adha 1442
- 5 Short words of longing for the dead on Eid
- 6 A prayer for the dead father on Eid
- 7 A prayer for the dead on Eid Twitter
- 8 The most beautiful supplications of the deceased on Eid are written
- 9 A prayer for the dead is very effective
A prayer for the dead on Eid al-Adha written 2021
The dead person is most in need of supplication for him, for supplication is one of the actions that lead to death, and most people remember their dead on Eid, they remember the moments that brought them together, so they supplicate for them, and the following is a supplication for the dead on Eid that is written:
- Oh God, whiten his face on the day when faces will be whitened and faces will be blackened. Oh God, bless his book. O Allah, whoever of us you revive, revive him upon Islam, and whoever among us you take death, make him die upon faith.
- Oh God, I will shade him under your throne on the day when there is no shade but your shade and there is nothing left but your face. Oh God, write it to you from the righteous, the truthful, the martyrs, the good and the righteous.
- Oh God, forgive our living and our dead, our witnesses and our absent, old and young. Oh God, make his offspring a shield between him and the fire of Hell.
- Oh God, O extender of hands with gifts, O near, O answerer of the call of the supplicant if he calls you, O tenderness, O Mannan, O Lord, O Most Merciful of the merciful, O Creator of the heavens and the earth, O One, O Samad, give the deceased from the best of what you gave your Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, a gift. For him who runs out of the treasures of the heavens and the earth, a great gift from a great Lord, a gift you are worthy of, a gift befitting the majesty of your face and the greatness of your power.
See also: A prayer for my deceased sister, a prayer for my sister, written in full
Prayers for the deceased on Eid al-Adha
In the following, we will list for you the most beautiful prayers for the deceased on Eid al-Adha, may God Almighty have mercy on the dead and the dead of all Muslims:
- O aghfir material varhmh, vafh, vaf bless, vakrm nzlh, vvs mdkhlh, vaghslh balma’ valslj valbrd, vnqh de alkhtaya earn nqyt alsvb alabyz de aldns, vabdlh Darius charitable de darh, vahla charitable de Ghadah, vzvja charitable de zvjh, vadkhlh paradise, وِعِذْهُ مِنْ عَذَابِ القَبْرِ وِعَذَابِ النَّارِ.
- O aghfir lhyna vmytna, vshahdna vghaybna, vsghyrna vkbyrna, vzkrna vansana, O de hyyth J. fahyh Ali al-Iman Ali Ahamed tvfyth J. ftvfh, O thrmna jrh La Villa tzlna bdh.
- O inflate them bin Hammam no zmtk, vhbl jvark, jurisprudence de ftnh alqbr, vzab fire, Le eligible sa’y valhq, faghfr material varhmh wab’athhu Ghafoor al intestine.
- اللَّهُمَّ عَبْدُكَ وَابْنُ أَمَتِكَ احْتَاجَ َلَى رَحْمَتِكَ, وَأَنْتَ غَنِيٌّ عَنْ عَذَابِهِ.
See also: Influential phrases and supplications on Eid al-Adha for the dead
A prayer for the dead on the first day of Eid
In the following, we will include a prayer for the deceased on the first day of Eid:
- Oh God, give him a drink from the basin of your Prophet Muhammad, may God bless him and grant him peace, a pleasant and refreshing drink, after which he will never be thirsty.
- Oh God, have mercy on him above the earth, and under the earth, and on the day of presentation to you, Oh God, save your torment on the day you resurrect your servants.
- Oh God, fill his grave with contentment, light, space and pleasure.
- Oh God, have mercy on him, expand his residence, honor his entrance, and gather us with him in the stable of your mercy. Oh God, have mercy on us if we reach what has happened, to him there is no power or strength except with God.
- Oh God, the deceased is in your sponsorship and hospitality, so is the reward of the guest anything but kindness and charity, and you are the people of generosity and generosity.
- O Allah, make his book easy, make his account easy, weigh his balance with good deeds, make his feet firm on the path, and place him in the highest gardens next to your beloved and chosen one, peace and blessings of God be upon him.
See also: A prayer for the dead for mercy and forgiveness
The best supplication for deceased parents on Eid al-Adha 1442
The following is the best supplication for deceased parents on Eid al-Adha 1442:
“Oh God, O Possessor of Majesty and Honor, O Living, O Qayyum, we call upon You by Your Greatest Name, by which if you are called, you will answer, to simplify your blessings, mercy and sustenance for my parents. O Allah, forgive them, pardon them, pardon them, honor their abode, expand their entrance, wash them with water, snow and hail, and purify them from sins and sins as a white garment is purified from filth. The grave and the torment of the fire. A prayer for parents, O Allah, treat them with what you are his family, and do not treat them with what they are his family, may Allah reward them for charity, and for abuse, pardon and forgiveness. Oh God, if they are good, increase their good deeds, and if they are bad, then forgive them, Lord of the worlds. Oh God, enter them into heaven without reckoning and without precedent of torment. Oh God, have mercy on my parents, forgive them and be satisfied with them by which you will be satisfied with them, and make them the abode of your dignity and security and the place of your forgiveness and forgiveness.”
Short words of longing for the dead on Eid
The following are short words of Ishtiaq for the dead on Eid:
- Oh God, your mercy encompasses everything, so have mercy on him with a mercy that reassures himself, and that helps his eyes to be satisfied. Oh God, gather him with the pious to the Most Merciful as a delegation.
- Oh God, crowd him with the companions of the right, and make his greeting peace to you from the companions of the right. Oh God, give him good tidings by saying, “Eat and drink contentedly for what you did in the old days.”
- Oh God, make him one of those who are happy in heaven, forever in it as long as the heavens and the earth. Oh God, we do not commend him on you, but we think that he is safe and did righteous deeds, so make him two gardens of two fountains, for the sake of your saying: “And for those who fear the standing of their Lord, there are two gardens.”
- O Allah, intercede for our Prophet and your chosen one, cradle him under his banner, and make him drink from his honorable hand a pleasant drink, after which he will never be thirsty.
- Oh God, he was patient with affliction and did not panic, so give him the degree of the patient, who pay their wages without account, for you are the one who says, “Only the patient shall be given their reward without account.”
A prayer for the deceased on the anniversary of his death
A prayer for the dead father on Eid
The father is the bond that always supports his days, and in his absence there is no safety, and most of what the sons remember their father on the feast, and pray for him, and the following is a prayer for the dead father on the feast:
- Oh God, have mercy on him, a mercy nine of the heavens and the earth, Oh God, make his grave in a permanent and uninterrupted light, and make him in your paradise safe and reassuring, Lord of the worlds.
- Oh God, give him in his grave extend his sight, and brush his grave from the bed of Paradise, God have mercy on him and do not extinguish the light of his grave.
- O Qayyum, set him on a light in his grave, rejoicing at his good answer and your steadfastness upon him when asked, O God, protect him from the torment of the grave, and the dryness of the earth from its sides.
- Oh God, forgive and pardon our dead, distance between it and the trial of the grave, and make it a meadow for him, rejoicing at the meeting with You. There is no god but You, who is rich in torture, and the Forgiving of those who turn.
- Oh God, forgive our dead, and raise his rank among the Mahdis, and replace him in his legacy among the passers-by, and forgive us and him, O Lord of the worlds, and make room for him in his grave and light for him in it.
A prayer for the dead on Eid Twitter
The following is a prayer for the dead on Eid on Twitter:
- O Allah, grant him your mercy and your pleasure, and spare him the trial and punishment of the grave, and give him by your mercy security from your punishment until you send him to your paradise, O Most Merciful of the merciful.
- Oh God, move him from the habitat of worms, and the narrowness of the world, to the gardens of eternity. Oh God, protect him under the earth, and cover him on the day of presentation, and do not shame him on the day they are resurrected “a day when neither money nor children will benefit except those who come to God with a healthy heart.”
- O Allah, make his book easy, make his account easy, make his balance heavy with good deeds, make his feet firm on the path, and place him in the highest gardens, next to your beloved and chosen one, may God’s prayers and peace be upon him.
- Oh God, protect him from the fear of the Day of Resurrection, and from the terror of the Day of Resurrection, and make himself safe and secure, and give him his proof.
- O Allah, make him in the belly of the grave reassuring, and when the testimony is established, safe, and in the goodness of your good pleasure, confident, and to the highest of your former degrees. Oh God, make a light on his right, so that you send him safe and reassuring in a light from your light.
- Oh God, look at him with a look of satisfaction, for whoever looks at him with a look of satisfaction, you will never torment him.
See also: A prayer for my deceased grandfather, written and with pictures
The most beautiful supplications of the deceased on Eid are written
Here are the most beautiful supplications for the deceased on Eid, written:
- Oh God, the dead brought you down, and you are the best descended with him, and they became poor to your mercy, and you are free from their torment. Oh God, allow the dead in their graves to extend their sight, and spread their graves from the bed of Paradise.
- Oh God, indict them with Your mercy and Your pleasure, stop the trial and punishment of the grave, and charge them with Your mercy security from Your punishment until You send them to Your Paradise, O Most Merciful of the merciful.
- Oh God, protect the dead under the earth, protect him on the Day of Judgment, and do not disgrace him on the day they will be resurrected “a day when neither money nor children will benefit except those who come to God with a healthy heart.
- Oh God, forget their loneliness, and forget them in their loneliness, and forget them in their loneliness, Oh God, make them a blessed home, and you are the best of the two homes, and bring them down the homes of the martyrs and the truthful, and the good of those are companions.
- Oh God, forgive them and raise their rank among the Mahdis, and make their graves clear for them, and light them in it, and make their graves a meadow from the gardens of Paradise, and forgive us and them, O Most Merciful of the merciful. Oh God, make their graves a meadow from the gardens of Paradise, and do not make it a pit from the pits of Hellfire.
- O Allah, protect them from the torment of the grave, and the dryness of the earth on his sides, and fill his grave with contentment, light, space and pleasure.
- O Allah, your servants are under your protection and the rope around you, so understand the trials of the grave and the torment of the fire, and you are the people of loyalty and truth, so forgive them and have mercy on them, for you are the Forgiving, the Merciful.
- Oh God, admit them to Paradise without discussing an account, and there is no precedent of torment.
- Oh God, comfort them in their loneliness, in their loneliness, and in their alienation.
See also: Is it permissible to visit graves on Eid?
A prayer for the dead is very effective
The following is a very touching prayer for the dead:
- Oh God, he was a worshiper of yours, so keep him firm on the path on the day when feet will slip. Oh God, he was fasting for you, so enter him to heaven from the gate of Rayyan.
- Oh God, your book was a follower and a listener, so intercede for the Qur’an, and have mercy on him from the fires, and make him, O Rahman, ascend in heaven to the last verse he read or heard, and the last letter he followed
- O Allah, grant him sweetness in every letter in the Qur’an, honor in every word, happiness in every verse, safety in every surah, and in every part a reward.
- Oh God, have mercy on him, for he was a Muslim, and forgive him, for he was a believer, and admit him to Paradise, for he was attesting to your Prophet, and forgive him, for he was a reciter of your book.
- Oh God, have mercy on us if certainty comes to us, the forehead is sweating, and the moaning and nostalgia abounds.
- Oh God, have mercy on us if the doctor despairs of us, and the beloved wept over us, and the near and the stranger abandoned us, and the sobbing and wailing rose.
Thus, we have included a written supplication for the deceased on Eid al-Adha 2021, and supplications for the deceased on Eid al-Adha, as we mentioned the most beautiful supplications for the dead on Eid, for the dead need every minute of prayer they recited for them.