Some people are looking for a supplication for children on the Day of Arafat, coinciding with our entry into the hours of that blessed day, where the best deeds are the deeds of Arafa, and the most beloved acts of obedience are those that are performed through it, and the best supplication is the supplication of Arafa. Taking advantage of this holy day with good deeds and supplications, and through the contents of the site, we are pleased to present to the honorable visitor supplications for the Day of Arafa, and a supplication for children on the Day of Arafa.
- 1 The virtue of the day of Arafah
- 2 A prayer for children on the day of Arafah
- 3 The most beautiful supplications for keeping children in Arafat
- 4 The best supplication for children on the day of Arafah
- 5 A comprehensive supplication for children on the Day of Arafa from the righteous predecessors
- 6 A short supplication for children on the day of Arafah
- 7 Supplications on the Day of Arafa to save the children
- 8 A supplication for children for guidance on the Day of Arafa
- 9 Desirable deeds on the Day of Arafah
- 10 References
The virtue of the day of Arafah
The blessed day of Arafat is the day that corresponds to the date of 09/Dhul-Hijjah/for each Hijri year, and it coincides with the date of 19/July of the year 2021 AD, and not only that, because the Day of Arafat is one of the greatest days with God Almighty, and the best day in the entire Hijri year Which is what the Messenger of God – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – told us, advising the predecessors of his companions – may God be pleased with them – to seize the abundant good on the Day of Arafa and on the ten days of Dhul-Hijjah in general.
The day of Arafat bears God’s blessing and mercy to His servants, the day on which the pilgrims perform the greatest rituals of Hajj, the day on which God descends (a great descent befitting his greatness) to the lowest heaven to see the conditions of the pilgrims and the obedient pilgrims, and it is the day that amends his fast as an expiation for two years, a year The past and the coming year, God willing, and it is the day of Eid for the people of the situation, and in it the supplication is magnified, for it is the day on which the Messenger of God said the best supplication is the supplication of Arafa, and it is the day of a great deal of emancipation from the fire, so praise be to God that we have reached the Day of Arafat, and we ask God to accept from us the Day of Arafa.
See also: Phrases about the Day of Arafa for WhatsApp 1442/2021
A prayer for children on the day of Arafah
The Muslim slave is keen to seize the times of goodness and blessing in supplication, due to the importance of the pillar of supplication in Islam. The Messenger – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – stressed its importance, as it is the brain of worship, which is the clear recognition of the need for God through supplication to Him in supplication, and on the Day of Arafa people search for Prayers for children, and in this we list to you a bouquet of supplications that are answered, God willing, for children on the Day of Arafat:
- O Lord, I ask You by the right of all of Your Most Beautiful Names, O Allah, O Friendly, O Compassionate, O Glorious, O Glorious, O effective for what He wants, O Allah, I entrust you with my children who are the pleasures of my liver and parts of my soul, O Allah, protect them with Your protection and guard them with Your eyes that do not sleep, O Allah, be for them, and support them With your victory and success, and praise be to God for the blessing you have bestowed upon us, and there is no god but You, Glory be to You.
- Glory be to You, O Allah, there is no god but You, You created me and I am Your servant, and I am on Your promise and covenant as much as I can, O Allah, I entrust you with my children to preserve them with your protection, and to make me in them the apple of an eye, and to provide them with the goodness of the world and the hereafter, so I do not see anything in them, O Allah, You are the best of preservers, in Surat Al-Kursi And with all the letters of your great Qur’an, grant us good health, pardon us, guide us, and cause us to die as believers.
- My Lord, You have bestowed upon me sons, females, daughters, and males, children, as long as I had no power or might, You are God, the Creator of creation, and the Owner of the kingdom, in Your hand is the matter You live and die, and You are alive and does not die, I ask You by the right of what You are of greatness, that You preserve them for me by Your protection on this day. Blessed is without power or strength from me, O Allah, I entrust them to you from any harm that befalls them and from every evil or harm that stands in their way, O Allah, eat them with the eyes of your care and protect them from diseases and diseases, and pay them the epidemic and affliction and distract them from the domination and plotting of the enemies, you are the guardian of that and his master, and there is no power and no power Except you.
- Lord, praise be to You for the blessings You have bestowed upon me from the blessing of children, for by God, for the sake of the blessings of this virtuous day, I ask You to draw my children and daughters from temptation, and to cover us with your veil and preserve for them the light of your face, for God protect them with your protection and support them with your success and guard them with the eye of your kindness, because you are the Lord of the great throne Make them among the believers who memorize your book, who maintain your prayers, and praise be to God, Lord of the Worlds, and prayers and peace be upon the Master of creation and all people.
- Oh God, to You I complain of my weakness and the lack of my tricks and stranding in front of me, to You is the complainant, and you have to rely, and there is no power or strength except in You, O God, I ask You to bless me with my children, and to protect them from diseases and diseases, and the trials of the world, O God, make them among the safe and promising with your mercy, the winners of your satisfaction, and praise God, Lord of the worlds.
- O Allah, accept supplications from my children, and grant them the means of success and success. O Allah, O Friendly, O Friendly, O Friendly, for the sake of Your Most Beautiful Names, and in the name of the Greatest that I have hidden, I ask You to make my children doors to success, survival and victory in this world and the hereafter, and praise be to God, Lord of the Worlds.
See also: Duas for the Day of Arafa written 1442/2021
The most beautiful supplications for keeping children in Arafat
Among the beautiful supplications that are said on the day of Arafah, we list the following package for you:
- Oh God, you are my Lord, there is no god but you, bless my children and grant them success for your obedience and honor me with their righteousness, may God open them from the blessings of heaven and the bounties of the earth that you are the hearer and answerer of prayers and praise be to God, Lord of the worlds.
- Oh God, I entrust you with my children, so do not show me any evil in them. Oh God, guide them to every good and keep them away from all evil, and praise be to God, Lord of the Worlds.
- God, praise be to you for the blessing you have bestowed upon me, I ask you to protect my children and to make them guided, not lost or misguided, I ask you to avoid them from immorality, adversity, earthquakes and temptation, what is apparent from them and what is hidden, because you are the guardian of that and its master, and there is no power or strength except through you.
- Oh God, to You the hands are raised and supplications are made. Oh God, protect my children for me from ills and pests. Oh God, deliver them from the wickedness of the wicked, and protect them during the night and the ends of the day.
- Oh God, I entrust you with my children, so guide them to what you love and are pleased with, and forgive them, O Forgiver of sin and acceptor of repentance, for You are able to do what You will, and worthy of response.
- O God, my Lord, You created me and I am Your servant, and I abide by Your covenant and promise as much as I can, O God, do not deviate our hearts after You have guided us and bestow upon us mercy and success from Yourself.
See also: What is the recommended time to stand in Arafat?
The best supplication for children on the day of Arafah
The Day of Arafat is one of the days in which a Muslim must take advantage of the best supplications, and supplicate what God will open to him for his family, loved ones and children, and in this is a bouquet of supplications for children on the Day of Arafa:
- Oh God, it is a great day for you, I ask you to open to my children the conquest of the knowers, and to teach them what they are ignorant of, and remind them of what they have forgotten, O God, open to them from the blessings of heaven and earth that you are all hearing and answering, suffice you to trust and you are the Lord of the Great Throne.
- O God, who raised the sky without pillars, O God, who taught Musa – peace be upon him – goodness and wisdom, taught my children goodness and wisdom, and who straightened Solomon – peace be upon him – enlighten the path of my sons and daughters, and who gave Luqman wisdom and the separation of speech I give my sons from that, thank you And thanks to you, and there is no power and no strength except with you.
- I ask You, O God, to make my children the best of Your servants on the Day of Arafa, in luck and reward, and to honor them from the goodness of this world and the hereafter, and to make them among Your friends and yours, whose light seeks in their hands and their faith. Oh God, make them keepers of Your Book, advocates of Your true religion and fighters in Your cause, and praise be to God, Lord of the Worlds.
- I ask You, O Lord, by the blessings of this virtuous day, to enrich them with the lawful from the forbidden, and by Your grace from those besides You, Lord, as I have preserved Your Book until the Day of Judgment, I ask You to protect my children from the touch of the accursed Satan.
- Oh God, bless my children with the company of the good, and make them enjoy the qualities of the pure, and support them with your victory, relying on you, O dear, mighty one, my Lord, guard them with your eyes that do not sleep, and keep them away from diseases of hearts and bodies.
See also: The supplication of Arafa for the deceased is written .. The best supplications that are answered for the deceased on the day of Arafa
A comprehensive supplication for children on the Day of Arafa from the righteous predecessors
Below we present a comprehensive supplication for children from what was transmitted from the predecessors, may God be pleased with them, and it is one of the recommended supplications on the day of his recognition, and it is as follows:
O Lord, with the blessing of the Day of Arafa, make my children well-guided, guided, not lost or misguided, may Allah protect them from immoralities, what is apparent of them and what is hidden, may Allah protect them from adversities, earthquakes, and temptations, may Allah deliver them from the ills and pests, may Allah deliver them from the evil of the wicked and the plot of the ungodly, O God, when you love them, And you are satisfied, O dear, mighty one, O God, have mercy on them and forgive them, O Forgiver, O God, I am sorry for you to enjoy their righteousness in my life and make me happy by their supplication to me in my death, O God, guide them and do not deviate their hearts after that, O God, grant them from Yourself a fever that will enrich them with the mercy of anyone else, O God, guide them in the one who You have guided, and pardon them for those whom you have recovered, take care of them with those whom you have taken care of, and bless them in what you have given, O God, protect them from the evil of what you have decreed and decreed, for you judge with truth and it is not judged for you, and that he does not humiliate those who are in charge and do not cherish those whom you are accustomed to. I ask You for guidance, and I ask You for them the causes of Your mercy, and the resolves of Your forgiveness, O Allah, make them thankful for Your grace and benevolent in Your worship, and give them a sound heart and an honest tongue, and give them from the good of what You know and prevent from them the evil of what You know, O God, increase them by Your grace and do not diminish them, honor them and do not insult them, and give them and do not deprive them, Affect them, forgive me Oh God, I repent to you.
See also: Will the supplication on the Day of Arafah be answered?
A short supplication for children on the day of Arafah
Words crowd on that blessed day, when the Muslim is most eager to supplicate and invoke God Almighty, who has mercy on his servants in all seasons, and on the Day of Arafat, many times over, and what is said to the children in short:
- In your name, O God, I entrust my children and family to you, so keep them safe and eat them with your care.
- Oh God, you are our guardian and our master, I entrust you with the comfort and success of my children, for God be with them and with them in their lives and honor me by seeing them among the winners.
- Oh God, open to my children the knowledge of Fattouh, and support them with your victory and strength, oh dear, wise one, may God protect them with your protection and eat them with the eyes of your care.
- Oh God, please my children with their hearing and their sight, guide them, provide for them, and set right their minds.
- Oh God, I seek refuge in You from that which Your Prophet sought refuge with, and I ask You of that which Your Prophet asked of You, O God, be for my children a helper and helper.
- O Lord, I ask You, on this blessed day, for my children, from the bounty of bliss that does not turn back, and from the bliss that does not end, for the treasures of Your generosity are greater than our needs.
- Oh God, grant my children good company in this world, and accompany the Prophet Muhammad – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him in the Hereafter.
Supplications on the Day of Arafa to save the children
Many mothers and fathers are keen to release the most beautiful supplications and the sweetest supplications that are mixed with tears to preserve the children and children on the blessed Day of Arafa, because it is a great day for God in which supplications are desirable, and in the supplications of children, it can be said:
- O Allah, there is neither might nor strength except with You alone, O Allah, the weak except with Your victory, O Allah, the poor except by Your generosity, O Allah, the homeless, and there is no refuge but Your door, so protect my children for me and provide them with money, children, knowledge and success, O Most Merciful of the merciful.
- Oh God, who does not respond to a beggar and does not disappoint the servant and means, you are the one who put their love in my heart and you are the one who knows what it is, so God be for my children the best preserver and the best agent.
- O Allah, with the blessing of this virtuous day, and with the greatness of your great days, I ask you to be for me and my children a protector and a helper, and I ask you of all good, sooner and later, what I knew from it and what I did not know, and I seek refuge in You from all evil, sooner and later, what I knew from it and what I did not know.
- O Allah, whoever humbles himself to you is honor, and whoever grovels to your greatness will be answered, glory be to you, O Allah, we did not worship you the right of your worship, so have mercy on us and have mercy on my children and treat us with what you are his family and do not treat us with what we are family, you are the Lord of good and we are your weak servants.
See also: The authenticity of the hadith of the best supplication, the supplication on the Day of Arafa
A supplication for children for guidance on the Day of Arafa
The blessing of guidance is one of the many blessings with which God honors His servants. Whoever God guides, there is no misleading him, and whoever God is with him, no one is against him. In the supplications for guidance for children, we list the following for you:
- Oh God, on a day when people are guided to you, I ask you to guide my children to goodness, so that they do not go astray after that, I entrust them to you, so do not leave them to themselves for the blink of an eye, no less than that.
- Oh God, you are the best of those who are asked and the greatest of those who answer. Oh God, honor my children with guidance, for whom God guides, there is no misleading him, and he who misleads, there is no guide for him.
- Oh God, I seek refuge in You from misguidance and disobedience, and I seek refuge in You from the dominance of religion and the oppression of men, O God, be for my children the best preserver and guide them with Your guidance, so that they will be among the winners in this world and the hereafter.
- Oh God, from His gift, so that there is no leaking of it after that, Oh God, honor my children with beneficial knowledge and the intercessor religion, with the blessing of Your great verses, Oh God, guide them to goodness and guide Your Muslim servants with them, and make them among the inheritors of the Garden of Bliss.
See also: Supplication on the Day of Arafat for a non-pilgrim
Desirable deeds on the Day of Arafah
Because it is a great day with God, the Messenger – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – emphasized the importance of righteous deeds on that day, and among the Sunnahs that were followed by the righteous predecessors – may God be pleased with them – are the following:
- Early to the Eid prayer and a lot of remembrance of God Almighty on that blessed day.
- Fasting Arafat for non-pilgrims, which is a voluntary fast and has a great reward based on what the Messenger of God – may God’s prayers and peace be upon him – told us.
- Careful to a lot of zooming, and chanting, and glorification.
- A lot of supplications out of supplication and hope for God’s mercy and a desire for forgiveness, as it is mustahabb to supplicate a lot, specifically at the time of demise.
- Abandoning disobedience and sins, abstaining from all those sins, and covenanting with God to repent.
Here we have come to the end of the article in which we dealt with a prayer for children on the Day of Arafa, to move through the lines and paragraphs of the article to introduce the Holy Day of Arafa and the virtue of supplication on the Day of Arafa, and to list a bouquet of the most beautiful supplications for children on the Day of Arafa.
^ .saaid.net , From the Virtues of the Day of Arafa, 7/19/2021